Aims and Objectives• To help the needy and deserving students by providing them school uniforms, books,
scholarships and scholarships to pursue higher education, etc
• To organize and establish centers for providing education to youth.
• To arrange and conduct drug De-addiction awareness sessions for promoting health and its
• Construction and running of schools, colleges, educational institutions, religious schools,
center for poor feeding and homes for the orphans for the benefit of the society
• To help and look after the handicaps, orphans, widows , senior citizens, sick and other
needy/poor people by providing them facilities of free education, medicines, clothes, hospitalization, food, residence, arrangement of marriages, hostels, homes, dispensaries and other facilities for their betterment and welfare of these people.
• To safeguard the rights of the Child and provide for the well being of Children in need, more particularly,
• Children exposed to any form of abuse,
• Children deprived of education
• Children suffering from ill health, physical and mental
• To secure their basic human rights and ensuring them a better way of life by,
• Providing assistance in pursuing education.
• Facilitating the in exploring employment opportunities and have them employed no
discrimination and prejudice
• Guiding in identifying their interests and assist them further by enrolling them in
concerned vocational training programs and/or based on their individual preference,
aid in establishing them as entrepreneurs.
• Acquainting them with varied Government programs, schemes and welfare
measures and enlisting them into same.
• To identify the homeless and the destitute and facilitate their relocation in appropriate
• To empower the differently able by providing,
• Medical aid and appliances;
• Vocational training and employment opportunities;
• Legal aid; and
• Other rehabilitation measures those are necessary to ensure them a self sustained
• To mentor and provide guidance to the youth.
• To conduct study on various social issues from time to time, gather data, and carry out
• To campaign for awareness on the aforesaid issues by disseminating information among the
• To take such other measures and render services or assistance including establishment of
information centers, provision for shelter homes, setting up of educational, research and training institutions, etc., to the aforesaid class of persons and other persons, as may be necessary from time to time for the betterment of society.